The Ziglar Way
December 2, 2012
Be YOUnique Blog Books
Motivational speaker Zig Ziglar died at the age of 86 last Wednesday. He has written 30 books and has paved the way for speakers worldwide. He has shared the platform with world leaders and presidents in his 40-plus-year illustrious career in public speaking.
He aims at helping people achieve peak performance and achieve success in their lives yet what I admire in Zig the most is his undeterred determination to vocally speak about Christ wherever he goes. He will surely be missed. Here are some famous Zig Ziglar quotes that will help us have a better perspective in life:
- If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.
- Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.
- A lot of people quit looking for work as soon as they find a job.
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.
- If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.
- A goal properly set is halfway reached.
- You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.
- Remember that failure is an event, not a person.
- You cannot perform in a manner inconsistent with the way you see yourself.
- And my personal favorite: You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want.
Zig may be gone, but I think he is now having a seminar in heaven.
(Visited 518 times, 1 visits today)